ALLERGENA PET DANDER
Allergy Relief from Cats & Dogs and Other Animals
• Homeopathic Sublingual Immunotherapy
• Builds a strong immune system to help fight allergies
• Non-Drowsy, no side effects and no drug interactions
• No GMOs and No Gluten
• Alleviates runny nose, sneezing, congestion, sinus pressure, itchy & watery eyes
• Contains herbal drainage remedies to enhance the drainage process and remove antigen residue
• Additional immune support provided from Echinacea
Animal Dander is everywhere.
Pet dander gets everywhere, including places where they have never set a paw.
• According to the National Institutes of Health, detectable levels of pet dander are in every home in the U.S.
• It's not the hair or fur that's the real problem. Instead, people are usually allergic to the dander --
flakes of dead skin -- as well as the saliva and urine.
• Some people with pet allergies also have skin reactions. For instance, their skin might break out
where a dog or cat licks them. Others with more severe allergies might develop hives on their face or chest.
• About 10% of the U.S. population has pet allergies, and cats are among the most common culprits.
Cat allergies are twice as common as dog allergies.
Active Ingredients: Animal Antigen Base 6X,12X, 60X, 100X:
Cat, Dog, Horse, Cattle, Mouse (Rat), Hamster (Gerbil), Guinea Pig,
Rabbit, Hog, Chicken, Duck, Goose
Herbal Drainage Remedies3X:
Baptisia tinctoria HPUS, Hydrastis Canadensis HPUS,
Myrrha HPUS, Nasturtium aquaticum HPUS,
Phytolacca decandra HPUS, Trigonella foenum-graecum;
Adrenal 3X, 4X; Echinacea 3X HPUS;
Liver 6X, 12X; ACTH 12X, 30X; Histamine 12X.
Inactive Ingredients: USP Purified Water &
25% USP Ethanol.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long before Allergena begins “working”?
Some users experience relief within hours. Others realize a reduction of symptoms between one to eight weeks.
How long should I continue to take Allergena?
Frequent administration of Allergena is essential to building immunity. Recommended dosage for adults is 10-15 drops under the tongue, 3 times daily, and for children, 6 drops under the tongue, 3 times daily, before or after meals. Allow drops to be absorbed orally, then swallow. During an acute allergy attack, administer 5-8 drops per hour, in addition to 3 times daily.
Are there any side effects?
There are no known side effects. For extreme sufferers, heightened allergic reaction may occur following administration of Allergena. Do not be alarmed at this response. If you experience a headache after taking Allergena, decrease dose to a tolerable level. Then increase dose slowly over a period of two weeks.
Can I take Allergena with other medications?
Yes. There are no known adverse drug interactions.
What is Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT)?
Sublingual Immunotherapy is a method of allergy treatment that uses an allergen solution given under the tongue. Over time, sensitivity to allergens are reduced. In 1998 the World Health Organization concluded that Sublingual Immunotherapy was a viable alternative to the injection route and that its use in clinical practice is justified.
1 fl. oz.
Duration : 4m 13s
Duration : 5m 58s
Duration : 3m 43s
Duration : 3m 22s