ALLERGENA DUST + MITE
Allergy Relief from Dust Mites & House Dust
• Homeopathic Sublingual Immunotherapy
• Builds a strong immune system to help fight allergies
• Non-Drowsy, no side effects and no drug interactions
• No GMOs and No Gluten
• Alleviates runny nose, sneezing, congestion, sinus pressure, itchy & watery eyes
• Contains herbal drainage remedies to enhance the drainage process and remove antigen residue
• Additional immune support provided from Echinacea
House dust is a mixture of many substances. Its content may vary
from home to home, but the most common allergy triggers are:
• Dust mites
• Fungi (Mold)
Dust mites (sometimes called bed mites) are the most common cause of allergy from house dust.
• People who are allergic to dust mites react to proteins within the bodies and feces of the mites.
• There may be many as 19,000 dust mites in one gram of dust, but usually between 100 to 500 mites live in each gram. (A gram is about the weight of a paper clip.)
• Dust mites don't bite, cannot spread diseases and usually do not live on people. They are harmful only to people who become allergic to them.
Active Ingredients: Antigens 9X, 12X, 15X, 30X:
Blatta orientalis (Oriental Cockroach) HPUS, Dust Mite
(D.Pteronyssinus, D. Farinae), Grain Dust (Barley, Corn,
Millet, Oat, Rice, Wheat), House Dust (Mattress, Rug,
Upholstery), Periplaneta americana (American
Herbal Drainage Remedies3X:
Baptisia tinctoria HPUS, Hydrastis canadensis
HPUS, Myrrha HPUS, Nasturtium aquaticum HPUS,
Phytolacca decandra HPUS, Trigonella
foenum-graecum; Echinacea 3X HPUS, Stannum
metallicum 12X HPUS.
Inactive Ingredients: USP Purified Water &
25% USP Ethanol.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long before Allergena begins “working”?
Some users experience relief within hours. Others realize a reduction of symptoms between one to eight weeks.
How long should I continue to take Allergena?
Frequent administration of Allergena is essential to building immunity. Recommended dosage for adults is 10-15 drops under the tongue, 3 times daily, and for children, 6-10 drops under the tongue, 3 times daily, before or after meals. Allow drops to be absorbed orally, then swallow. During an acute allergy attack, administer 5-8 drops per hour, in addition to 3 times daily
Are there any side effects?
There are no known side effects. For extreme sufferers, heightened allergic reaction may occur following administration of Allergena. Do not be alarmed at this response. If you experience a headache after taking Allergena, decrease dose to a tolerable level. Then increase dose slowly over a period of two weeks.
Can I take Allergena with other medications?
Yes. There are no known adverse drug interactions.
What is Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT)?
Sublingual Immunotherapy is a method of allergy treatment that uses an allergen solution given under the tongue. Over time, sensitivity to allergens are reduced. In 1998 the World Health Organization concluded that Sublingual Immunotherapy was a viable alternative to the injection route and that its use in clinical practice is justified.
1 fl. oz.
Duration : 4m 13s
Duration : 5m 58s
Duration : 3m 43s
Duration : 3m 22s