ALLERGENA MOLD MIX
Allergy Relief from Molds & Fungi
• Homeopathic Sublingual Immunotherapy
• Builds a strong immune system to help fight allergies
• Non-Drowsy, no side effects and no drug interactions
• No GMOs and No Gluten
• Alleviates runny nose, sneezing, congestion, sinus pressure, itchy & watery eyes
• Contains herbal drainage remedies to enhance the drainage process and remove antigen residue
• Additional immune support provided from Echinacea
Molds live everywhere.
If you have an allergy that doesn't end when the seasons change,
your symptoms may be caused by mold allergy
• Mold and mildew are fungi.
• Seeds from mold called spores are released when humidity is high.
• Some spores are released in dry windy weather outdoors or spread by circulating air indoors.
• Inhaling the spores causes allergic reactions in some people.
• Many molds grow on rotting logs and fallen leaves, in compost piles, grasses and grains.
• Unlike pollens, molds do not die with the first killing frost.
• Many molds originate outdoors and are carried into the home.
• Fungi grow in damp areas, particularly in the bathroom, kitchen, basement or other damp areas.
• High mold levels have been reported in homes affected by floods, leaks, burst pipes and high humidity.
Active Ingredients: Antigens 6X, 12X, 30X:
Acremonium, Alternaria tenuis, Aspergillus Mixture,
Aureobasidium, Botrytis cinerea, Chaetomium
globosum, Cladosporium cladosporioides, Curvularia,
Drechslera, Epicoccum nigrum, Fusarium, Mucor,
Neurospora, Nigrospora, Penicillium Mixture, Phoma
herbarum, Rhizopus, Rhodotorula rubra, Stemphylium,
Torula cerevisiae,Trichoderma lignorum, Trichophyton
Herbal Drainage Remedies 3X:
Baptisia tinctoria HPUS, Hydrastis canadensis HPUS,
Myrrha HPUS, Nasturtium aquaticum HPUS,
Phytolacca decandra HPUS, Trigonella foenumgraecum;
Inactive Ingredients: USP Purified Water &
25% USP Ethanol.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long before Allergena begins “working”?
Some users experience relief within hours. Others realize a reduction of symptoms between one to eight weeks.
How long should I continue to take Allergena?
Frequent administration of Allergena is essential to building immunity. Recommended dosage for adults is 10-15 drops under the tongue, 3 times daily, and for children, 6-10 drops under the tongue, 3 times daily, before or after meals. Allow drops to be absorbed orally, then swallow. During an acute allergy attack, administer 5-8 drops per hour, in addition to 3 times daily.
Are there any side effects?
There are no known side effects. For extreme sufferers, heightened allergic reaction may occur following administration of Allergena. Do not be alarmed at this response. If you experience a headache after taking Allergena, decrease dose to a tolerable level. Then increase dose slowly over a period of two weeks.
Can I take Allergena with other medications?
Yes. There are no known adverse drug interactions.
What is Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT)?
Sublingual Immunotherapy is a method of allergy treatment that uses an allergen solution given under the tongue. Over time, sensitivity to allergens are reduced. In 1998 the World Health Organization concluded that Sublingual Immunotherapy was a viable alternative to the injection route and that its use in clinical practice is justified.
1 fl. oz.
Duration : 4m 13s
Duration : 5m 58s
Duration : 3m 43s
Duration : 3m 22s